At Anderson Barrowcliff Limited Liability Partnership we have experience working alongside charities across the Tees Valley, helping them to comply with the complex and specific financial reporting required by the Charity Commission.
From charities, to social enterprises and other not-for-profit clients we provide a service tailored to suit the particular needs of our clients to ensure that they meet all financial regulatory requirements.
We work alongside our clients to provide the following:
- Compliance with SORP guidelines: The Statement of Recommended Practice for accounting and reporting by charities
- Auditing and bookkeeping services bespoke to charities
- Process annual returns in accordance with Charity Commission requirements
- Provide independent, expert advice on the financial health of your charity, including the audit of grant funding where required and assistance with funding applications
- Implement a scheme to manage contributions through Gift Aid
We also ensure that our clients benefit from the wide range of expertise developed through regular UK200Group and the Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales (ICAEW) charities groups. The events help share knowledge of best practice and legislation with experts in the charities sector as well as other chartered accountants throughout the United Kingdom.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01642 660300. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.